Professional Services by Speedway Constructors, Inc.
With over 25 years of construction experience, Speedway Constructors, Inc. provides a variety of complete construction services to our clients. Speedway Constructors is always looking at the forefront of the industry, making monumental changes which have lead us to become the standard in construction. We seek to meet and surpass all government, commercial, community expectations and requirements. With a Bonding Capacity of $4 Million per project or $6 Million Aggregate, no project is too small or too big to undertake.
Established since 2004 as a Small Business, Speedway Constructors, Inc. has surround ourselves with committed employees and professional subcontractors that help us reach a common purpose. We promote safety to all of our employees and subcontractors with zero accidents being our unwavering goal — people’s lives depend on it.
Current & Past Clients
Certifications & Registrations
- 8a SBA Certification – Case #306125
- Caltrans DOT DBE – Firm #39713
- DSG (CA)|MB (Micro-Small Bus.) – Supplier ID #1186480
- LA Metro DBE – Metro File #6364
- Small Local Bus. ENT. (SLBE/ELBE) – Cert. # 11SC0326
- CPUC Supplier Clearinghouse – DBE Cert. # 11050132
- SD Purchasing & Contracting Dept. – Vendor# 20002243
- DUNS Number – 020083869
- CAGE – 5TTQ9
- DIR – Registration #1000017354
Speedway Constructors has earned a highly respected reputation for top quality service and proven performance. We are both a General Building Contractor & General Engineering Contractor focusing on commercial, light industrial construction. We specialize in government contracting, new construction, remodel, laboratories, tenant office improvements, hotel renovations, restaurant remodels, LEED, SOLAR systems, Design/Build, but are not limited to grading, paving utilities, concrete, masonry, steel, framing, sheet metal, doors, windows, paint, drywall, plaster, flooring, fire sprinklers, plumbing, mechanical (HVAC), electrical systems.
NAICS / Work Codes
- 236220 – Commercial & Institutional Building Construction (Primary 8a)
- 237990 – Other Heavy & Civil Engineering Construction
- 237310 – Highway, Street, & Bridge Construction
- 236115 – New Single Family Housing Construction
- C9801 – Building Construction
- C9810 – Small Structures
- C8771 – Construction Management – Commercial & Institutional Building Construction